Galleries & Stuff

Followers

My CMON rank

Me on Putty&Paint

At last, it's finished!  More pics here

W końcu gotowa :); Więcej zdjęć tutaj

4 Responses so far.

  1. Lukas says:

    Przemek, piekna figura - główne foto wstawiłem sobie na pulpit! Gratuluję świetnie wykonanej roboty!
    Lukas

  2. Anonymous says:

    Very nice work in a very complex miniature! Can I ask how did you made this background for the picture? I would be very grateful!

    Cheers

  3. Thanks for comment! Background is added in photo editing soft - original was pure gray. I've found interesting texture on web (here's link: http://computerartsroom409.wikispaces.com/file/view/texture-5.jpg/210359080/texture-5.jpg) add switch background on photos - very nasty and arduous work with cutting and pasting - I think that a lot simpler would be to just print this texture and shoot photos :)

Leave a Reply