Galleries & Stuff

Followers

My CMON rank

Me on Putty&Paint

Should introduce myself first: I'm 31, modeller in "serious" way for about 5-6 years. Mostly focused on AFV's and figures, but sometimes I'm jumping away to another subjects (right now I'm trying to complete Trumpeter's SU-27 in 1/32). I'm also a scluptor of 1/35 miniature animals (see Mantis miniatures webpage)
Anyway, hope that You find something interesting here :)
I'll try to update this blog as often as i can - for now there's only 1/35 afv's in the gallery, I'll soon add rest of my works.
Regards! 
Przemek Szymczyk 

Wypada się przedstawić: mam 31 lat, modelarstwem na serio zajmuję się od jakichś 5-6. Moje modelarskie zainteresowania to głównie pojazdy pancerne i figurki, acz czasami robię coś innego, dla odskoczni (ostatnio staram się zmierzyć z SU-27 trumpetera). Zajmuję sie też rzeźbiarstwem - jestem autorem serii zwierzaków w skali 1/35 (dla Mantis miniatures)
Mam nadzieję że znajdziecie tu coś ciekawego - postaram się aktualizować bloga jak najczęściej.
Póki co w galerii tylko pojazdy pancerne 1/35, na dniach dodam resztę.
Pozdrawiam
Przemek Szymczyk 

Leave a Reply